Brighter Hope Wellness Center is hiring highly motivated people who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients. We are looking to hire those who work well individually but also thrive in the camaraderie of a multi-disciplinary team.
Why choose Brighter Hope Wellness Center?
In addition to our commitment to providing high-quality and culturally competent care to our clients, Brighter Hope Wellness Center values the experiences of our clinicians and staff. Ideal candidates are those who also have a heart for providing mental health and wellness services to clients who would otherwise not have access to this care.
At Brighter Hope Wellness Center, we have worked to create an environment that allows for growth, stability, and flexibility. For early career professionals, we provide supervision and training to help you acclimate to the world of private practice. Mid and late career professionals have the opportunity to add valuable insight based on their experiences. Weekly team meetings helps to build a sense of community as well as having an opportunity to stay connected with all levels of staff at Brighter Hope Wellness Center present, from our interns to the owner. These team meetings are also an opportunity to discuss wins for the week, ask questions, give feedback, receive group supervision, and obtain updates. Most importantly, we encourage our staff to disconnect from work at the end of the work day and make it easy to do so with the systems we have in place.
- Virtual (i.e., telehealth/teletherapy/telemedicine)
- School-based (in select Howard County Public Schools)
- Hybrid (choose to provide a combination of virtual, in-person, &/or school-based services)
- Most positions have the option to be fully remote via teletherapy/telemedicine
- W2 Employee status
- Full administrative support: all administrative support is provided (e.g. billing, scheduling, office supplies, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan: 401(k) with match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays
- Personal Time Off (PTO)/vacation time
- Sick Leave
- EAP services: includes mental health, legal counseling, financial counseling, and more
- Life, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Professional liability
- Credentialing with insurances
- Continuing education stipend
- Computer/laptop: including tech support
- Electronic Health Record: complete with templates to reduce time spent on "paperwork"
- Performance bonuses
- and more!!
CURRENT POSITION OPENINGS
Both full- and part-time positions are available. Click on the appropriate link below. Thank you for your interest in joining the Brighter Hope Wellness Center Team!!