PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring for the position of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations.
- Create treatment and medication management plans.
- Provide direct feedback to individuals, families, and caregivers regarding evaluations.
- Provide direct feedback to individuals, families, and caregivers regarding treatment and medication management plan.
- Implement treatment and intervention plans directly with clients.
- Create and maintain data collection materials (including data sheets, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Provide training to therapists, technicians, families, caregivers, and other professionals.
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Work collaboratively with families and professionals.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Licensed in the state of Maryland.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with clients in area of specialty. This can include internalizing (e.g., anxiety, depression, etc.), externalizing (e.g., Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder), and intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- 401(k) with match
- Life, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company provided laptop
- Continuing education stipend
- Marketing bonus
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Upward mobility
- Weekly supervision
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences