The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring for the position of Psychologist. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Provide direct services in the form of individual, group, couples, and/or family psychotherapy.
- Conduct evaluations, assessments, and testing.
- Provide direct feedback to clients regarding results of evaluations/assessments/testing.
- Implements evidence-based treatment (e.g., Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, etc.).
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology from an APA- or CPA-accredited program.
- Completion of an internship in Psychology at an APA- or CPA-accredited pre-doctoral internship program.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with clients in area of specialty. This can include internalizing (e.g., anxiety, depression, etc.), externalizing (e.g., Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder), and intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Licensed, or license eligible, as a Psychologist in the state of Maryland.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience running group psychotherapy sessions is a plus.
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- 401(k) with match
- Life, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company provided laptop
- Continuing education stipend
- Marketing bonus
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Upward mobility
- Weekly supervision
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences