The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring for the position of Psychiatrist. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations.
- Create treatment and medication management plans.
- Provide direct feedback to individuals, families, and caregivers regarding evaluations.
- Provide direct feedback to individuals, families, and caregivers regarding treatment, and medication management plan.
- Implement treatment and intervention plans directly with clients.
- Create and maintain data collection materials (including data sheets, spreadsheets, etc.) as necessary.
- Provide feedback to therapists, technicians, and other professionals as necessary.
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Work collaboratively with families and professionals.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- MD degree in Psychiatry.
- Licensed in the state of Maryland.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with clients in area of specialty. This can include internalizing (e.g., anxiety, depression, etc.), externalizing (e.g., Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder), and intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Licensed, or license eligible, as a Psychologist in the state of Maryland.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Board certification is a plus.
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- 401(k) with match
- Life, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company provided laptop
- Continuing education stipend
- Marketing bonus
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Upward mobility
- Weekly supervision
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences