BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST
The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring for the position of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA-D or BCBA). BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Conduct assessments (e.g. functional behavior assessments, skills assessments, etc.).
- Create treatment and intervention plans.
- Provide direct feedback to families and caregivers regarding results of evaluations/assessments/testing.
- Implement treatment and intervention plans directly with clients.
- Create and maintain data collection materials (including data sheets, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Supervise behavioral therapists and technicians.
- Provide training to therapists, technicians, families, caregivers, and other professionals.
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Work collaboratively with families and professionals.
- Master’s or doctoral degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field.
- Board certification in Behavior Analysis.
- At least three (3) years of experience working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, intellectual and/or developmental disability, or developmental delay.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Employee status
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Weekly supervision available
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences