Licensed Social Worker/Counselor
The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring masters level clinicians. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Provide direct services (for example, individual psychotherapy, family psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, couples psychotherapy).
- Implements evidence-based treatment (e.g., Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, etc.).
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Masters degree in Psychology from an accredited program.
- At least two (2) years of experience working with children, teens, and adults with varying internalizing (e.g., anxiety, depression, etc.) and externalizing (e.g., Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder).
- Licensed as a social worker or counselor in the state of Maryland.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience running group psychotherapy sessions is a plus.
- Employee status
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Weekly supervision available
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences