PSYCHOLOGIST (AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS)
The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring for the position of Psychologist. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Provide direct services in the form of individual and family psychotherapy.
- Conduct evaluations, assessments, and testing.
- Provide direct feedback to caregivers regarding results of evaluations/assessments/testing.
- Implements evidence-based treatment (e.g., Applied Behavior Analysis, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, etc.).
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology from an APA- or CPA-accredited program.
- Completion of an internship in Psychology at an APA- or CPA-accredited predoctoral internship program.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder or related developmental disability.
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the state of Maryland.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience running group psychotherapy sessions is a plus.
- Employee status
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Upward mobility
- Weekly supervision available
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences