The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring for the position of Psychiatrist. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations.
- Create treatment and medication management plans.
- Provide direct feedback to families and caregivers regarding evaluations.
- Provide direct feedback to families and caregivers regarding treatment, and medication management plan.
- Implement treatment and intervention plans directly with clients.
- Create and maintain data collection materials (including data sheets, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Provide training to therapists, technicians, families, caregivers, and other professionals as necessary.
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Work collaboratively with families and professionals.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- MD degree in Psychiatry.
- Licensed in the state of Maryland.
- At least two (2) years of experience working with adults diagnosed with various internalizing (e.g., anxiety, depression, etc.), externalizing (e.g. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, etc.), and personality disorders
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Board certification is a plus.
- Experience working with families who have a member with an Autism Spectrum Disorder or Intellectual/Developmental Disability is a plus.
- Employee status
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Upward mobility
- Weekly supervision available
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences