Licensed Social Worker / Counselor / Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
The Brighter Hope Wellness Center (BHWC) is hiring masters level clinicians. BWHC is looking for highly motivated clinicians who are dedicated to bringing about lasting change for their clients.
- Provide direct services (for example, individual psychotherapy, family psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, couples psychotherapy).
- Implements evidence-based treatment (e.g., Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, etc.).
- Maintain electronic health records for clients.
- Masters degree in Psychology from an accredited program.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with clients in area of specialty. This can include internalizing (e.g., anxiety, depression, etc.), externalizing (e.g., Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder), and intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Licensed, or license eligible, as a social worker or counselor in the state of Maryland.
- Able to work well as a team member, particularly with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience running group psychotherapy sessions is a plus.
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- 401(k) with match
- Life, AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company provided laptop
- Continuing education stipend
- Marketing bonus
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule (full-time and part-time positions available)
- Upward mobility
- Weekly supervision
- Weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Opportunities to propose and conduct research
- Opportunities to present research at conferences